Punch List and Warranty: Leave a great last impression on clients with a strong punch list & warranty process
When you’re focused on the next project to start, how do you make sure you don’t anger your past clients with outstanding warranty items?
- Easily Communicate with Subcontractors: Choose to loop your clients and subs into the same conversation so they can set appointment times, but you still see the communication thread.
- Don’t drop the ball: Reminders and reports for your team and trades ensure you don’t forget to take care of lingering items.
- Verify Client Satisfaction: Once you mark an item as complete, clients can confirm, so you avoid referral-killing misunderstandings
Post Production Strategies: Customer retention strategies will make you standout from your competitors by showcasing your commitment to quality and customer service.
Happy customers lead to referrals which are the quickest way to grow your business. Improve the quality of your work in the process.
- Completion Folder: A complete packet of information including checklists and To Do’s to help you close out the project and surpass your customers expectations.
- Surveys: A multi-touch survey process provides an easy and effective way to get an unbiased assessment of your company’s performance. Use our survey templates to boost your testimonials and referrals.
- Generating Testimonials: Complete system to actively seek client testimonials. Boosting the number of testimonials posted to online sites such as Houzz, AngiesList, & the BBB will increase trust in prospective homeowners are looking for quality contractors
[CTA] Start your new way of retaining customers.