Accurate Estimating Systems: An accurate estimate is the first step in selling and building a profitable job.
Our systems can be used with most estimating software including Excel. They are easy to use so you can create your estimates quickly and easily which will allow you to spend more time running your business and less time behind a keyboard crunching numbers.
- Create Estimates In Minutes: Create your estimates in minutes not hours. Even create or edit estimates while in the field with our prebuilt job templates.
- Professional Proposals: Build accurate estimates, create professional proposals, accept or decline alternates, use allowances that integrate with project management systems, and easily customize and close deals the on the spot.
- Customized Cost Data: Get region-specific material and labor prices customized for your business so you can be confident that you’ve got accurate estimates. We utilize the top three national construction cost Databases.
Estimating Process and Procedures: You make the money when you sell the project and procure it through production.
By implementing our estimating processes and procedures you will have an estimating method that if employed the same way every time, will provide highly accurate estimates that are equal to actual costs.
- Project Specifications: Use custom parts and assemblies with sales enabled descriptions that are contract ready. Easily customized for your business.
- Powerful Templates: Know your projects have every part you need, every time by using our project templates. Once implemented you can quickly customize for each specific job by removing parts, changing pricing, or adding parts.
- Change Orders: Cover your but and never lose money from unexpected changes. Clearly outline alternate prices, with a detailed CO process keeps customers happy and secures your profit.
- Track Labor Hours: Easily total and transfer labor hours for each project phase, quickly create project schedule, and accurately report job labor cost. Job & Cost Tracking: Cost codes connect estimate, budget, PO’s, schedule, time clock, all integrated with project management and accounting software
[CTA] Get started with our estimating tool.